A great combination of classic Mac ‘N Cheese with the spicy flavor of Buffalo Chicken!
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 lb. finely chopped precooked chicken
- 1/2 lb. uncooked shell pasta
In the slow cooker mix together evaporated milk, milk, hot sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Saute celery, carrots and onions for three to four minutes. Stir cheese, celery, carrots, onions, chicken and uncooked pasta in slow cooker until combined.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low for about 1 hour. Stir, cover and cook for another 30 to 50 minutes or until pasta is soft. Serve warm.