- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 (1.75 oz.) Mounds bars, chilled and chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Preheat oven to 350º.
Beat butter and shortening at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until blended together.
In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture. Stir in cookies, candy bars and morsels; blend until well combined. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.