- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 5 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 16 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 (14 oz.) bags frozen French green beans, thawed
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk, or more as needed
- 1 cup crushed round buttery crackers
- 1 (6 oz.) container French fried onion
Preheat oven to 350º.
Sauté onions in 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet for 15 minutes, or until softened. Add mushrooms and cook 4 more minutes. Add wine and sauté until wine is absorbed. Transfer to a large bowl; add green beans and toss.
Stir together ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese in a separate bowl. In another bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup and milk.
In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer mushroom soup, 3 noodles, 1/3 green bean mixture and 1/3 cheese mixture. Repeat layers.
Bake for 50 minutes. Toss together crackers, fried onions and 3 tablespoons of melted butter. Remove lasagna from oven; sprinkle cracker mixture over top. Bake 10 more minutes. Let cool before serving.