- 1 1/2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled with tails and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
Rinse shrimp and drain.
Combine garlic, cajun seasoning, butter, Worcestershire Sauce, hot pepper sauce, cayenne and lemon juice in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
Add shrimp and stir to coat evenly. Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes, stir and cook for additional 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Sprinkle with green onion before serving and enjoy!