Make this one for your next gathering!
- 1/4 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped carrots
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- chips or crackers for dipping
Preheat oven to 350º.
Sauté broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, onion and carrots until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Add Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper flakes, mix well and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and dill weed. Mix well.
Mix in the veggies and transfer into the baking dish. Spread evenly and sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm with crackers or chips.
Be sure to let us know if you liked this recipe!