This is a quick and easy appetizer. Your guests will be asking for this recipe!
- 4 to 5 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 (6 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 3 Tbsp. diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. minced green onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- crackers for serving
- paprika for garnish
- fresh parsley for garnish
Slice eggs in half removing the yolks. In a small bowl mix yolks, Greek yogurt, honey mustard, celery and onion until smooth. Chop egg whites into very small pieces and add them to the yogurt mixture. Mix well. Drop little spoonfuls of the egg salad onto the crackers.
Sprinkle with paprika and fresh parsley. Place onto a plate and serve.
Head to your local Sparkle Market for all your Great Grocery needs!