Serve this delicious treat with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 1 prepared single-crust pie dough
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 3 medium apples, peeled and diced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
Preheat oven to 350°.
Roll pastry to fit a 12-inch pizza pan. In a medium bowl combine sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Add apples and toss. Arrange the apples in a single layer, covering all of the pie crust.
For the topping, combine remaining flour, remaining cinnamon, brown sugar, oats and butter in a bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the apples. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into pizza slices and serve warm.
Head to your local Sparkle Market for all of your Great Groceries need!