Impress you friends with this easy, but fancy lettuce wrap.
What you’ll need
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Boston lettuce leaves
- fresh bean sprouts, chopped green
- onion and toasted sesame seeds for garnish
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, ginger, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Whisk in vegetable and sesame oil.
In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, cabbage and carrots. Slowly add the dressing, tossing to combine.
Spoon chicken mixture into the lettuce leaves. Top with bean sprouts, onions and toasted sesame seeds.