A must-try meal this summer!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless, chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, cucumber, onion and pickles for topping
- 4 flatbreads breads or pitas
How to make it:
In a bowl, chicken, two tablespoons of olive oil, two cloves garlic, one tablespoon lemon juice, cumin, paprika, oregano and rosemary in a medium bowl. Coat chicken evenly. Sauté chicken in a skillet for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile combine yogurt, lemon zest, remaining lemon juice, remaining olive oil and garlic, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir with a whisk. Refrigerate.
Place cooked chicken in warm pitas, top desired toppings and pour yogurt sauce overtop.