A slow cooker favorite!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 bell pepper, any color, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can sloppy Joe sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- chips or crackers, for serving
How to make it:
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion and bell pepper, add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Drain the fat from the pan.
Mix together ground beef mixture, sloppy Joe sauce, cream cheese and Cheddar cheese and add to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese has melted. Stir before serving. Serve with chips or crackers.