Get ready to stock up on avocados, this recipe might give you a new favorite sandwich!
What you’ll need
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 (6 oz.) can solid white tuna packed in water
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 hoagie buns, split
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
Cook bacon in a skillet on medium heat. Cook until crispy, about 4 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, stir together tuna, Dijon mustard, horseradish, relish, red onion, paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
Divide mixture on each bun. Assemble sandwiches by placing bacon, avocado, tomato, cheese and lettuce on buns.
Stop by your local Sparkle Market for all of your sandwich needs!