Thanks to our friends at Gia Russa for this one!
- 1 (15 oz.) can Gia Russa garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 (12 oz.) Gia Russa roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 (2.25 oz.) Gia Russa sliced olives, drained
- 2 oz. crumbled low-fat Feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Gia Russa garlic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Gia Russa chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp. Stevia
In a bowl, combine garbanzo beans, parsley, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and Feta cheese.
In a jar, bottle or bowl, combine lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, yogurt, salt, pepper and Stevia. Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Romano Cheese if desired.